Squad Development 2017/18

1 hour ago, Spotty said:

Hey WSWbogan and wsw tragedy , I said Nico was in Melbourne and that was a fact , never said he was coming to play for the Wanderers or anybody else , just said Nico was in Melbourne and he was , what for why dunno but he was in Melbourne , 

You avoided the question regarding your source. Divulge!

5 hours ago, WSWBoro said:

Sauce?

I recommend Handsome Devils Co. Hot Sauce

No added sugar and it tastes delicious. A little on the pricey side but its worth it. Also a locally made product in the Sydney suburb of Ashfield. 

See the following link for more: http://www.handsomedevilsco.com/

If you want my top tip and want to live on the wild side - go for the De Arbol! 

2 hours ago, Jaggy said:

I think he Condi-meant to say that ?

whoops... Sorry thought this was the puns thread :cheeky:

I think a pun outside the pun thread is a banning offence on WSF lol Would have to consult the small red WSF party handbook for Chairman Mack's rules on that.

Anyway, I need more Nico updates, he must have been spotted somewhere lately.......

Edited by WSWBoro
21 minutes ago, WSWBoro said:

I think a pun outside the pun thread is a banning offence on WSF lol Would have to consult the small red WSF party handbook for Chairman Mack's rules on that.

Anyway, I need more Nico updates, he must have been spotted somewhere lately.......

Was spotted with the Velvet Underground...

Boom:

https://twitter.com/Olympiakos_eng/status/895058534563557376

"Olympiakos (Eng)‏ @Olympiakos_eng  14m14 minutes ago

Nicolas Martinez could return to Sydney Wanderers after MLS deal collapses. #Transfers"

Some attacking quartlet that would be:

Riera

Martinez Roly Cejudo

Edited by Stokz
2 minutes ago, Stokz said:

Boom:

https://twitter.com/Olympiakos_eng/status/895058534563557376

"Olympiakos (Eng)‏ @Olympiakos_eng  14m14 minutes ago

Nicolas Martinez could return to Sydney Wanderers after MLS deal collapses. #Transfers"

Some attacking quartlet that would be:

Riera

Martinez Roly Cejudo

Yeah, just seen this in the other thread, good, but bad it has got my hopes back up...

1 minute ago, Taurus said:

Olympiacos mustn't be aware that we have a salary cap in the ALeague. 

That ship has sailed

If so, are keeping our Visa spot open for the January transfer window or is it true we are signing another midfielder (central or attacking) before the season opens?

Bronto taurus ,

Salary cap done over with a 2 year deal , smaller payment this season larger next (the Cahill factor).

Trust me 

We now talking about something relevant to this forum not wanking on about the MLS and the  A league and who has the biggest weaner , 

58 minutes ago, Spotty said:

Bronto taurus ,

Salary cap done over with a 2 year deal , smaller payment this season larger next (the Cahill factor).

Trust me 

We now talking about something relevant to this forum not wanking on about the MLS and the  A league and who has the biggest weaner

Just so we're clear - it's me.

1 hour ago, Spotty said:

Bronto taurus ,

Trust me 

We now talking about something relevant to this forum not wanking on about the MLS and the  A league and who has the biggest weaner , 

Interesting

Nico is still contracted with Olympiacos yes? 

His full salary, which includes what Olympiacos + WSW pay him gets counted in the cap?  So Unless Olympiacos  terminate his contract and make him a free agent for us to sign,  I don't think this will happen. 

We need a real good Western Sydney accountant (probably one from Harris Park) to make this work.

1 minute ago, xposedPatricK said:

His full salary, which includes what Olympiacos + WSW pay him gets counted in the cap?  So Unless Olympiacos  terminate his contract and make him a free agent for us to sign,  I don't think this will happen. 

We need a real good Western Sydney accountant (probably one from Harris Park) to make this work.

We really don't need a good accountant. Olympiacos loaning him out makes no sense at all. Why pay half a wage when he finishes his contract in 12 months. Better he goes cheap or for free.

As spotty said, you can back load his contract to make it work

1 minute ago, Upthehill said:

We really don't need a good accountant. Olympiacos loaning him out makes no sense at all. Why pay half a wage when he finishes his contract in 12 months. Better he goes cheap or for free.

As spotty said, you can back load his contract to make it work

Olympiacos would be stupid to not ask for a transfer fee, which will be also be included in the cap.  

5 minutes ago, xposedPatricK said:

Just pay an undisclosed portion of of Nico's wages in a brown paper envelope under the desk every month, job done

2 minutes ago, Davo said:

Pretty sure transfer fees aren't counted towards the salary cap. They aren't salary.

I read somewhere they were. But lets hope so.

If they are, get Nico to pay out his contract and just pay him back when he is a marquee for our 2018/19 season.

sorted 

13 minutes ago, xposedPatricK said:

Try Auburn :ninja:

4 minutes ago, Erebus said:

Its annoying and angers me. They leave because they want more money, end up at Cypress 2nd Div, then come back a year later for a rival team. 

happens so many times in the A-League.

It doesn't anger me. It so very rarely works out for those that chase $$$.

Vidosic has had he worst 18 months of his life by his own admission, and now is stuck at the perennial no hopers.

I'm fairly certain Perth will get the shi7 kicked in this season based on their squad. It's going to be a standard glory season, score plenty but leak goals like crazy.

Thats why I have such affection for Bonevacia. Sure he can be a bit of a turd but he has said he doesn't want to leave Australia until he wins. Dario on the other hand has run to daddy for a bail out, and we know very well how father/son duos end in this league.

• mack locked this topic
  • mack unlocked this topic