Squad Development 2015/16 Part 2

Forget nts - Bulut won't be back if Popa is here anyway

Anyone who can't see that should remove their head from their arse - have you been sleeping for 4 years? Popa doesn't tolerate bad behaviour and even this guy gave everything on the pitch he gave plenty headaches off it

I don't get the Bulut infatuation yeah he score 2 goals in a derby which we lost anyway and did some other good things but....

It's not like he was ******* fornaroli or Keough

Move on from **** Bulut and FYI if you didn't know he's scored 1 goal in this whole season this year playing in Greece

Compare to juric's record it's night and day

Haha, too much salt on the Bulut front.

From what I heard, Popa did offer Bulut a contract at the end his last season with us so Popa would still be interested in him but it did not demand$.

If he signs for cheap and that he would know for now of Popa's demands, he can change.

Bulut has the passion and is your typical Rbb/Westie poster boy.

#YoucannothavesuccesswithoutPassion

Edited by wanderersfanatic

Haha, too much salt on the Bulut front.

From what I heard, Popa did offer Bulut a contract at the end his last season with us so Popa would still be interested in him but it did not demand$.

If he signs for cheap and that he knows he can't carry on with his antics this time around, he can change.

Bulut has the passion and is your typical Rbb/Westie poster boy.

pretty much this :P but i cant see the young whipper snapper not carrying on with his shenanigans :P back in my day he would have gotten the cane but kids these days wont get the **** off my lawn

In breaking news , I've been made an offer from a rival teams forum. Offering me food n beverages plus some other enticements I can't disclose atm....... :ninja:

We offered him Organic Carrot Cake with a kale salad and skim soy latte with equal, he came back with these demands. 

A sausage roll sauce and a Big M chocolate milk.

......and the fact Sky Blue doesn't look good on me! ...oh, n I hate your floppy hats! :P

Forget nts - Bulut won't be back if Popa is here anyway

Anyone who can't see that should remove their head from their arse - have you been sleeping for 4 years? Popa doesn't tolerate bad behaviour and even this guy gave everything on the pitch he gave plenty headaches off it

I don't get the Bulut infatuation yeah he score 2 goals in a derby which we lost anyway and did some other good things but....

It's not like he was ******* fornaroli or Keough

Move on from **** Bulut and FYI if you didn't know he's scored 1 goal in this whole season this year playing in Greece

Compare to juric's record it's night and day

The infatuation with Bulut has nothing to do with football. From comments I have read previously, it's because he looks ugly and scares people. Wow. That's a great reason to sign him up.

burns wtf? hope its not huge money thrown at him, last season we had ruka/castelen and juric and came 9th. Burns could be hit and miss and is same calibre as juric.

If we go for these type of striker we cant make the same mistake as last season and have no one to feed them, those through balls. 

I'll take Burns. He's a Fathead replacement / upgrade.

Fathead upgrade?

UPGRADE????

giphy.gif

Edited by Alexander

burns wtf? hope its not huge money thrown at him, last season we had ruka/castelen and juric and came 9th. Burns could be hit and miss and is same calibre as juric.

If we go for these type of striker we cant make the same mistake as last season and have no one to feed them, those through balls.

I'll take Burns. He's a Fathead replacement / upgrade.

Fathead upgrade?

UPGRADE????

giphy.gif

UPGRADE????!!!!!!

bNmDzuo.gif

First major Twitter rumour Yossi Benayoun.

Looks like an agent put him on the table as early as January.

http://outside90.com/liverpool-cult-figure-yossi-benayoun-among-trio-of-internationals-keen-on-a-league-move/

Interesting that the name Benayoun emerges now. Maybe the WSW have bitten after all. If so then a question mark behind Nichols is appearing. We'll see.

Last year we hear Jones, Cole, Troisi. It didn't happen but we know that the club was onto them.

Very early in the piece we heard Nichols, Jamieson, Pepper, and when those three happened there were no surprises any longer.

Now we are hearing Burns, and I really don't know what to make of it. Wouldn't be surprised if he was to join as LW, and we could do much worse. We'll see.

Burns LW and to compete with Santa up front (pending who else we sign). Maybe we will finally switch to a 1DM 2CM midfield instead of our 2DM 1AM.

Is it time to revive the Klaas Jan Huntelaar rumour?

Don't think there'd be too much competing. Be flat out chasing him. Anyhow Popa would rotate everyone in an ACL yr.

Burns James Vardy

Riyad Mahrez

Is it FFA cup time yet ?

It hasn't even been a week and I'm feeling the withdrawals. Winter is so ******* depressing.

Mate, plethora of football on TV (more so when BeIN is introduced to Foxtel on 3 channels from May 15) & don't forget that we know have an NPL side to follow, so no weekend will be boring :xnod:

No excuses :)