Alexander Baumjohann

mack

18 hours ago, MistahCampoy said:

Are you sure your not missing your glasses mate?? lol

OK, I have bought some glasses now so I went to her Instagram account and had a look.  Actually she is hot in a 'could be a ladyboy' kinda way.  Personally I prefer girls with a bit more on their hips to shake!

Also, did anyone else hear the commentator on last weeks FFA Cup match remark "ABJ must really love Sydney"?  Straight away made me think of Herr Babbel's comments on what kind of players we want at the club.

• 2 months later...
19 minutes ago, Johnno said:

this guy....

https://twitter.com/abcgrandstand/status/1184692634184495104

""It didn't take long to see Sydney FC is the biggest club & here it's all about winning trophies."

He’s a bellend 

but let’s face it the last three years for us haven’t been about winning trophies so it’s up to the club to prove him wrong this year 

Just now, StringerBellend said:

He’s a bellend 

but let’s face it the last three years for us haven’t been about winning trophies so it’s up to the club to prove him wrong this year 

He comes across as someone who will always find someone else to blame so he doesn't have to take personal responsibility for his own actions. Saying he was essentially lied to about the squad when he signed, did he not do (or get his manager to do) due diligence on this move? Newsflash ABJ, every team talks up their own chances but only 1 will win.

On 10/08/2019 at 8:15 AM, LeeMarvin said:

OK, I have bought some glasses now so I went to her Instagram account and had a look.  Actually she is hot in a 'could be a ladyboy' kinda way.  Personally I prefer girls with a bit more on their hips to shake!

Also, did anyone else hear the commentator on last weeks FFA Cup match remark "ABJ must really love Sydney"?  Straight away made me think of Herr Babbel's comments on what kind of players we want at the club.

ladyboy's can be hot...........just saying....... :P

i hope he plays in the derby

On 03/07/2019 at 7:10 AM, btron3000 said:

I was coming here to say that ABJ is more smurf than Wanderer anyway, and this just confirms it.

SFC reckon they are trying to get away from the bling, well they just bought a guy who gives nothing on the field and who has a wife whose ratio of online photos is about 95% her posing in Bondi or somewhere with hashtags talking about how sexy she is, and only 5% her kids, and even those ones she is teaching the kids to pose like vapid insta models. Definition of bling FC.

He'll probably go better for them. He and his wife seem like the type of couple that will feel more comfortable in the environment of the club they consider to be the glamourous one.

Side note, imagine the prima donnas those kids are going to be. Ugh.

You've called it.
Treating this one like she's a model...and she's 11 :rolleyes:

I’m a little in the camp that we shouldn’t give him too much attention. Important to give him as least amount of ammunition as possible (the words coming out of the coach over the last few weeks would have given him more than enough) as if there is any game he is going to pull out a world class performance it will be this derby.

7 minutes ago, Prydzopolis said:

I’m a little in the camp that we shouldn’t give him too much attention. Important to give him as least amount of ammunition as possible (the words coming out of the coach over the last few weeks would have given him more than enough) as if there is any game he is going to pull out a world class performance it will be this derby.

WHO?

3 hours ago, Wanderboy said:

I'm going to so enjoy how much **** this wanker cops on Saturday night.

I’m with Prydzopolis if we give him attention it looks like we care 

He’s a mediocre midfielder that played a season for us, who cares? 

we have AMFG