Macarthur FC

mack

5 hours ago, jockman said:

Had a set of cowbells sat in front of me when we played them..which raises another question why didnt they sit in amongst the UDDER cowbells in the away section ..???? But yes very annoying, in fact I made it clear to them at the end of the game and suggested they stick their cowbells somewhere very unpleasant.

I think I heard you... were you in 217?

2 hours ago, Carns said:

Pretty sure all of their members were given a cowbell, so the odds would be high.

Yeah I saw a couple of them with little cowbells on lanyards so I’m assuming it was part of their membership pack.

• 3 weeks later...

Fck all clubs that charge anything over $25 for an away ticket. Stop giving into these gaugers because of FOMO. Only way they'll learn is when sales drop to zero.

That whole article was excuses bs.

"It's reflective of the entire Aleague"

Ridiculous. Aleague already charges too much for games. Now using covid as an excuse to raise prices to minimise losses.

Boycott.

And lulz at SFC vs Cows being deemed medium to high risk by the cops.

Edited by Erebus
41 minutes ago, Erebus said:

Fck all clubs that charge anything over $25 for an away ticket. Stop giving into these gaugers because of FOMO. Only way they'll learn is when sales drop to zero.

That whole article was excuses bs.

"It's reflective of the entire Aleague"

Ridiculous. Aleague already charges too much for games. Now using covid as an excuse to raise prices to minimise losses.

Boycott.

And lulz at SFC vs Cows being deemed medium to high risk by the cops.

That's means will be high risk!

1 hour ago, MistahCampoy said:

Almost $60 for an away active ticket and $50 for anywhere else is definitely not worth, I'll be surprised if they get over 2500 people there

they are really trying their hardest to not have any fans, maybe they decided the cowbell gimmick was a mistake and they just dont want people to turn up

• 2 weeks later...
41 minutes ago, Sithslayer1991 said:

Jury is still out on fan engagement but I think even with COVID seem to more popular than the fraudsters so I will give them that much at least

I think it's too early to judge, particularly with COVID. I can't see them getting a core support of more than 5k in the near future; similar with Western.

41 minutes ago, MartinTyler said:

I think it's too early to judge, particularly with COVID. I can't see them getting a core support of more than 5k in the near future; similar with Western.

09/01 Macarthur v Phoenix.....2609

Restriction was 25% so max capacity was 5000.

And the crowd still not announced for last night's game. Looked mostly Smurfs though