Perth Glory vs Western Sydney Wanderers 06/11/2016 4:00PM

Is it just me but I've a feeling of dread about this one?. I rarely, if ever, feel this way before a Wanderers game but I've got a feeling we are going to get spanked massively.

I don't think we are going to get spanked. I also don't think we will win though. 2-1 Perth my prediction.

The NRMA Insurance Western Sydney Wanderers have made three changes to their match day squad to face Perth Glory in tonight’s Round 5 match live on Fox Sports 505 from 7pm AEDT.

Jaushua Sotirio, Jonathan Aspropotamitis and Lachlan Scott join the 18-man squad replacing Jacob Melling, Steve Lustica and Kerem Bulut.

Looks like Bulut is getting the treatment....

Edited by jdrudd91

The NRMA Insurance Western Sydney Wanderers have made three changes to their match day squad to face Perth Glory in tonight’s Round 5 match live on Fox Sports 505 from 7pm AEDT.

Jaushua Sotirio, Jonathan Aspropotamitis and Lachlan Scott join the 18-man squad replacing Jacob Melling, Steve Lustica and Kerem Bulut.

Looks like Bulut is getting the treatment....

So my mate wasn't bullshitting when he said Bulut did not fly out with the team on Friday

One has to question why Popa took Bulut back in the first place? Not why he is giving him the silent treatment now. Did he think he would change him? More trouble than he is worth, and he won't give you the return you want.

Anyway I find a lot of Popa's decisions puzzling to say the least. Bulut is just one of many. Glad to see Aspro, Sortirio and Scott in the 18 man squad. These are players who need game time and to learn more from other senior players.

Is it just me but I've a feeling of dread about this one?. I rarely, if ever, feel this way before a Wanderers game but I've got a feeling we are going to get spanked massively.

I don't think we are going to get spanked. I also don't think we will win though. 2-1 Perth my prediction.

Yeah, 

Always hope that we could pull of an Adelaide smash and grab type job again, but I am not hopeful......

Would take a point now. 

With this current side always the chance of a spanking somewhere though.

Edited by WSWBoro