Vedran Janjetovic

mack

I like how he gave them the stare and as soon as he turned around he had a huge grin on his face.

In a way pity they didn't hit him...He would have gone down, game abandoned, they lose 3 pts and the unbeatable tag...We win our first derby in ages .......Or the ref just ingores it like the penalty.

After watching footage of Vedran stare down the Cove, the body language was goodbye

Divorce proceedings completed.

Cove says: "I don't want to talk to you again - ever. From now on pick up and drop off the children at the letter box at the beginning of the drive way. Don't ring my door bell. Don't call me. Don't text me. Don't mail me. Stay away from me. I'll throw bottles and snakes at you if you ever come near me again. How dare you leave me (even though it was me who kicked you out)? I hate you."

Vedran's new lover will be much more loving and understanding. Not as young. Not as childish. Not as stuck up, hysterical and self entitled. She's an old school mate of his. Both of them know how the other ticks - maybe too much, and it's a bit awkward still. But both know they are going to have a hell of a fun ride. A perfect match.

Welcome home.

giphy.gif

After watching footage of Vedran stare down the Cove, the body language was goodbye

Divorce proceedings completed.

Cove says: "I don't want to talk to you again - ever. From now on pick up and drop off the children at the letter box at the beginning of the drive way. Don't ring my door bell. Don't call me. Don't text me. Don't mail me. Stay away from me. I'll throw bottles and snakes at you if you ever come near me again. How dare you leave me (even though it was me who kicked you out)? I hate you."

Vedran's new lover will be much more loving and understanding. Not as young. Not as childish. Not as stuck up, hysterical and self entitled. She's an old school mate of his. Both of them know how the other ticks - maybe too much, and it's a bit awkward still. But both know they are going to have a hell of a fun ride. A perfect match.

Welcome home.

Is it wrong that I'm semi-barred after reading that?

Goals conceded since borda was sent off (nearly 2 and 3/4 matches) ??

Donut

Put it down to a combination of

- borda out (shaky. He is biggest single contributor to zero goals)

- cornthwaite in (aerial presence and sound)

- janetovic in (better keeper + can hear him directing)

- aspro continuing to improve defensively

- team being a little more compact

Goals conceded since borda was sent off (nearly 2 and 3/4 matches) ??

Donut

Put it down to a combination of

- borda out (shaky. He is biggest single contributor to zero goals)

- cornthwaite in (aerial presence and sound)

- janetovic in (better keeper + can hear him directing)

- aspro continuing to improve defensively

- team being a little more compact

In other words the defence is all of a sudden in sync with each other, unlike before. But let's see how we go against Brisbane this week who is always tough to beat up there. This will be the big test for us.

We had nothing to lose with the Melbourne City game, we were up for the ESFC game and the Newcastle game wasn't a true test.

I'd just like to apologise to Vedran.

I'm sorry that I stuck my tongue in your ear, and yelled "Vedran the Viper! Not the snake! The Viper!!" after the game on Sunday.

Full strength beer and a hot sun make Jacko do things he regrets.

each time i see that goal i cringe. If you're going to catch that ball make sure your index finger and thumbs are either touching or overlapping. IMHO he needed to have put a fist to that, he timed it well enough to get up there... All well and good in hindsight.

Or just leave it.

He was jumping at full arm stretch, making his total height about 230cm at a rough guess, a goal is only 244cm high, and the ball was still rising, he probably could've left it and it would've sailed over the bar (not that you expect any keeper to actually leave a shot like that).

each time i see that goal i cringe. If you're going to catch that ball make sure your index finger and thumbs are either touching or overlapping. IMHO he needed to have put a fist to that, he timed it well enough to get up there... All well and good in hindsight.

Or just leave it.

He was jumping at full arm stretch, making his total height about 230cm at a rough guess, a goal is only 244cm high, and the ball was still rising, he probably could've left it and it would've sailed over the bar (not that you expect any keeper to actually leave a shot like that).

i think your math is a bit wrong - im only about 10cm taller than Vedran and i can reach 244cm standing, so i'd imagine his jumping reach would be a fair bit higher than that.

i think i'm proving you more right about him leaving it :lol:

great goal by Vedran and great assist by Popa

Sometimes in life bad crap just happens,you don;t mean for it happen,it just does. lol

You been watching sokkah in this country for longer than the A-League?

Your post indicates you have that Zen like understanding that only comes from being a long term Oz football follower lol

Clickbait article, when the headline talks about a fiery encounter with Vedran but the body indicates that he had a polite discussion as an Easts supporter with him even after the derby just says something entirely different. Do not read.

I see he has been learning from Bossi, the fine smurf has a great career at the SMH ahead of him :nono:

Chocolate wrists strikes again.

It is a serious condition that affects many goalkeepers, this should be taken very seriously :lol:

Redmayne was culpable but the example that comes to mind most is English goalkeepers in particular Joe Hart :lol: