Wanderers Into ACL Semi-Final On Away Goals!

Long time reader of the forums, but first time poster, I just had to register after tonight`s game. Omg what a night. Ive gone through of all the possible emotions. From anger (penalty) through relief (Legend Covic`s safe), and joy (Juric`s goal), and anxiety (2-1) to ECSTASY (full time whistle).

It has been an amazing night, and right now I`m so proud to be part of this Red and Black Family.

God I love this team so freaking much!

Great timing on first post. Welcome brother(or sister).

I didn't know Sally Fitzgibbons was a WSW fan.

Is that the best news story tonight ?

Lol

Could have sworn she was a Central Coast fan last year...

Wait yeah she was she did a feature going surfing with Justin Pasfield...

To be honest she can join my bandwagon any time she wants. 

Was after the goal, so presumably excessive celebration. Santalab may have got one also, after he came on he (I think) chopped down a guangzhou player, but advantage was played and I think the ref came back later and carded him. La Rocca got a card as well I think.

Do they miss the next round if that's the case?

Finally back from Marconi.

What a night, what a tense match. Geez that was fun.

That my friends is football.

Mid week playing overseas, catching up with fellow fans, the roller coaster of emotions ( that last goal they scored ensures no bacon for a week, the heart couldn't take any more ). In out first season we qualified for ACL. In out first ACL campaign we have reached the last four teams of all Asia/Middle East. How many teams would there be ........

So good, on such a high right now.

Oh and 5am wake up can EAD.

and wsf forums tweet made it on sbs article.

http://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/article/2014/08/27/brave-wanderers-keep-acl-dream-alive

Its gonna be fun, getting at the everglaze crew, and reading  their excuses!

My first ever twitter shout-out. I've got a long way to match certain other WSW fans famous in the twitter-verse though.

Can you imagine the night Pablo and the other fellas are having over there tonight :D

Wonder when the team lands back at Sydney.... tomorrow evening perhaps.

Good question.

Surely this warrants a welcome party at airport...

Im in.... Please let us know times people in the know.

dam, Guangzhou have stopped us being able to leave comments on their facebook page or is it just me? :unknw:

https://www.facebook.com/guangzhouhengda

I think a lot of us are still in shock at how much of a big upset this is, dam should of placed a bet. This will be huge news in Asia and the wanderers all of a sudden are amongst the top 4 clubs in the whole of Asia.

We have caught their eye.

And The Australian writes:

WESTERN Sydney Wanderers have delivered a seismic shock by sending titleholders and hot tournament favourites Guangzhou Evergrande crashing out of the AFC Champions League.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/sport/football/western-sydney-wanderers-reach-asian-champions-league-semifinals/story-fn63e0vj-1227039371501