Squad Development 2018/19 Part 2

1 hour ago, ZachMercer said:

Have to agree. Saw him play a few games at city where he was genuinely a dangerous attacker. Also aware he's a relatively new dad, and I think some will understand how that can change priorities.

He’s played well over 160 a leagues games and scores about 1 game in 10 

I’d rather see Roberts or Majok get a run 

1 hour ago, ZachMercer said:

Have to agree. Saw him play a few games at city where he was genuinely a dangerous attacker. Also aware he's a relatively new dad, and I think some will understand how that can change priorities.

He looked dangerous v Brisbane when he started then he was dropped completely the next week. I don’t think he can be judged on 5 mins here & there where he’s playing CM or we’re playing with 10 men. 

I swear anyone would think I’m his dad. I’m not. Well I don’t think I am. 

After tonight's performance,  Elrich should not be in the first XI, bench at best. He was totally at fault for allowing the cross for the last goal. Cordier should have come on at 60 minutes.

Swap deal in the works where Keogh from Perth going to City and Fornaroli going the other way.

Pity. Fornaroli might've been good for us AND he is about to get citizenship soon.

Sauce:

https://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/city-open-to-trading-fornaroli-for-a-league-star-striker-report

12 hours ago, WanderingToqui said:

Swap deal in the works where Keogh from Perth going to City and Fornaroli going the other way.

Pity. Fornaroli might've been good for us AND he is about to get citizenship soon.

Sauce:

https://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/city-open-to-trading-fornaroli-for-a-league-star-striker-report

Cant see this happening. Popa wont work well Fornaroli, neither will like each other. Keogh is in great form. Keoghs family is settled in Perth. Fornaroli is fat and unfit.

Why would popa in his right mind make this swap?

55 minutes ago, MathyouWSW said:

Baccus Snr signed long term deal with City.
**** Level: 100.

Meh. He didnt want to be here and his 2 best seasons are long gone. His brother is giving about the same output, is 7 years younger, and not a massive cun7. We were never going to use both in the same midfield once we got a decent foreign CDM. We came out on top

1 hour ago, Davo said:

Yeah but if we say it enough on here The World Game will start reporting it.

I’ll get the ball rolling: Did you guys hear the rumor that Schweinsteiger is replacing Fornaroli at City?

I've seen it reported on twitter, clearly something going on.

27 minutes ago, mack said:

I've seen it reported on twitter, clearly something going on.

Wouldn't surprise me. I mean it'd take a 5 second google search to find he just re-signed a month ago for chicago but journos don't the brains. In fact i probably just saved them some time.

Edited by DeeDee