Squad Development 2019/20 Part 1

The "Troisi to Adelaide United" rumour has been going on for months that if it were to happen, it would been done by now.

Obviously, Troisi was waiting for an overseas offer and didnt happen.

Edited by MathyouWSW
13 minutes ago, BoyFromTheWest said:

If last night's FFA Cup match was any indication they need more than Troisi!  Can't help thinking that any team that trots out Blackwood as striker isn't in the running - much the same for a team trotting our Simon.

im pretty sure they have a few players out...

10 minutes ago, BoyFromTheWest said:

If last night's FFA Cup match was any indication they need more than Troisi!  Can't help thinking that any team that trots out Blackwood as striker isn't in the running - much the same for a team trotting our Simon.

Adelaide are ok at the front adding Troisi will make them a top 4  contender . Central coast have zero depth that’s why Stajic  made no subs 

They have the budget Visa Ospeth, Blackwood still only 22  I think will have a breakout year , Halloran can play as striker or winger , the 19 y.o Toure  who looks to  be  a very good prospect , Mileusnic who gets a few goals and assists and Mcgree always pushing forward and scoring as a number 8 . 

Meier, Duke, Yeboah , Adam , Kamau and baccus   from midfield  doesn’t look a whole lot better than Adelaide 

4 hours ago, iamwesternsydney said:

more likely to happen now because of no others offers 

this 

he's either going to go to an A League club soon or, Bridge style go to some rubbish Asian league with a low taxation rate

Although you'd think after his other overseas trips and being shafted he'd learn

13 hours ago, StringerBellend said:

this 

he's either going to go to an A League club soon or, Bridge style go to some rubbish Asian league with a low taxation rate

Although you'd think after his other overseas trips and being shafted he'd learn

Announced on Box-2-box podcast. Offer tabled to Troisi by Adelaide United

15 minutes ago, Westiesarebesties said:

Looking at WUs Twitter Lopar has had to pull off a couple good saves to keep us in it, while I don't see any mention of us doing anything good on either Twitter feed.

From what I can tell, we don’t have a media manager with us so we can only post the same stuff that WU put up on their Twitter. I heard we are playing a 4-4-2?

23 minutes ago, mack said:

Loss to Leeds & City, draws against WU, Jets & Wellington, beat Mariners, beat Perth in FFA Cup.

We've gone backwards since the season started. One win against top half opposition is worrying.

Why worry, FCB said we’re winning the league lol put your house on it but don’t forget to gamble responsibly. 

• mack locked and unpinned this topic
  • mack unlocked this topic