Football Media Discussion

That gave me a legit lady-boner :xnod: . Frickin awesome story. And its ours. We were a part of if it :woah:

:rofl:

Please Em.. explain what a lady boner is...

:P

Straight for Urban Dictionary: When a lady gets a fuzzy feeling in her pants!

In my experience, these also produce lady boners

tumblr_o4z5j1M8Yt1rz2dplo3_500.jpg

tumblr_nol5cg03yU1urz3nto1_540.jpg

That gave me a legit lady-boner :xnod: . Frickin awesome story. And its ours. We were a part of if it :woah:

:rofl:

Please Em.. explain what a lady boner is...

:P

Straight for Urban Dictionary: When a lady gets a fuzzy feeling in her pants!

In my experience, these also produce lady boners

tumblr_o4z5j1M8Yt1rz2dplo3_500.jpg

Em, I get a massive lady boner over Alexander Skarsgard too :P

We should go see Tarzan together when it comes out  :woah: 

30ljiab.jpg

Other examples of things that produce lady-boners: 

Henry Cavill & Scott Eastwood  :cheeky:  :cheeky: 

30jgydj.jpg 2cosm8o.jpg

Fun fact: I got kicked out of the Roxy on the day of our 2nd Grand Final.

Why you ask?

It may have been for doing burnouts and doughnuts for 5 straight minutes on the Roxy's freshly mopped dance floor.

It was somewhat toasted at the time

That I wish I could have seen

Nothing more Westie than a good burn out is there?

I miss Haliti

Haliti himself, of just the shirt-waving?

First Haliti, then Bulut, now...

We need a crazy shirt-waver.

I miss Haliti

Haliti himself, of just the shirt-waving?

First Haliti, then Bulut, now...

We need a crazy shirt-waver.

Every aspect of Haliti except the missing of open goals.

Surely Sydney FC one with its crap Corel Draw 97 clip art Soccer Ball and opera house is worse

http://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/article/2016/04/13/zenit-savage-daily-mail-after-logo-labelled-worlds-worst-along-melbourne-victorys

I hate Liverpools one too as it makes me want to be physically sick

Surely Sydney FC one with its crap Corel Draw 97 clip art Soccer Ball and opera house is worse

http://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/article/2016/04/13/zenit-savage-daily-mail-after-logo-labelled-worlds-worst-along-melbourne-victorys

I hate Liverpools one too as it makes me want to be physically sick

Lol. That takes me back. Pretty much the first thing I ever used on a computer.

Daily Football Show twitter claiming that 3+1 will be introduced next season...

It was supposed to be introduced last season too but the clubs complained and FFA backflipped in the off season. I expect the same outcome.

There are also issues surrounding honouring existing contracts.

You would think that the FFA would announce something like this 2 seasons in advance so that teams could work out their contracts, but hey, this is the group that announced you could have two overseas marquees after most teams had already signed an Aussie one.

Daily Football Show twitter claiming that 3+1 will be introduced next season...

It was supposed to be introduced last season too but the clubs complained and FFA backflipped in the off season. I expect the same outcome.

There are also issues surrounding honouring existing contracts.

You would think that the FFA would announce something like this 2 seasons in advance so that teams could work out their contracts, but hey, this is the group that announced you could have two overseas marquees after most teams had already signed an Aussie one.

I think when it was last rejected they gave another two years extension, but most people expect it to be rejected again.

The reasoning behind it is to appease the AFC (which makes sense), but many clubs are reluctant to be forced to pick an Asian player when they have more success/better buying power in other parts of the world.

E.g. most of the Asian players that we would want (J-league, K-league, maybe some Arab teams and some Chinese) are all paid (on average) much better than A-league players. Easier to scout cheap Europeans or South Americans in lower leagues/second division.

I would say the only reason we enticed Tanaka and Takahagi to play for us was because Popa had won the ACL.

Maybe it would be simpler to limit the second marquee spot to Australian and Asian players. I might be wrong but I think all the clubs with the second marquee taken up has it taken up by an Australian player, so it wouldn't affect current contracts.

Having said that, I personally think what we have now is fine.