RBB Announcement | Season Boycott

1 hour ago, scarcev said:

I respect your decision to do whatever the hell you want but if you act like an imbecile or hang around idiots that act like imbeciles then expect to get treated like one.  120k in fines in 3 seasons whats that 2 youth players wages?  The atmosphere will be **** today but lets be honest it was shite for the last 6 months anyway, they have your membership fees, they dont care so what is this going to achieve? The only thing you are penalising is the team who you claim to support, not the FFA.

You're ok , go enjoy yourself champ , ill support my team like you support you're European team .... on foxtel 

38 minutes ago, btron3000 said:

Has anyone ever done any financial modelling to work out what the RBB are worth to the club?

Until that is done then the $120k of fines is irrelevant.

I'm just as interested in how much money is being wasted on security for the last two games considering there won't be an active presence.  If the talk is to be believed we were to get beefed up security and police to protect us from those big bad FCK FFA t-shirts which if worn too often will lead to the end of civilisation.  Or something.

We haven't even touched on why almost 10k paid up non-RBB members don't bother turning up any more.  Is that also the RBBs fault?  One could argue that the big bad RBB scares them away until you take into account the game with the active bay closed was a record low attendance in our clubs HAL history, so lack of active support didn't bring hordes of non-active members to the game.  Dead atmosphere means less people renew.  If even a quarter of those 10k don't renew next year that 120k doesn't look so big in the grander scheme of things.

Seeing the line "what's it going to achieve" a lot now. Like we are supposed to front up to the game, bend over and cop a reeming from the authorities. Fact is the authorities have basically been given the green light to antagonise a physical response from anyone who turns up. Is it disloyal/selfish to give that a wide berth? How is an incident between the RBB and the authorities tonight going to help the club?

Happy Here again :)

Lloydy get one thing straight you are not a fellow supporter because you are not a soccer supporter you are part of an antisocial gang called the RBB dont use a soccer game to support your desire to be antisocial go do it at a pub or in your own backyard please do not bring to a soccer match.

Tonight we had 9000 odd people at the stadium supporting our team and the noise was great the game was great "who do we sing for" yep all the chants were their and sung in the right spirit.  

Your and your merry gang of misfits missed out,  I didn't !!!!!!!!

Bye for now from Happy :)

PS: really Happy!!!!!

39 minutes ago, HAPPY said:

Lloydy get one thing straight you are not a fellow supporter because you are not a soccer supporter you are part of an antisocial gang called the RBB dont use a soccer game to support your desire to be antisocial go do it at a pub or in your own backyard please do not bring to a soccer match.

Tonight we had 9000 odd people at the stadium supporting our team and the noise was great the game was great "who do we sing for" yep all the chants were their and sung in the right spirit.  

It was like a 'kin morgue most of the time despite being 3-0 up !!

56 minutes ago, HAPPY said:

Im beginning to like you HAPPY , i was wrong about you , silly me 

9 hours ago, HAPPY said:

Mack - where is my dislike icon/button?

Happy - 1) it' FOOTBALL, not soccer; 2) you're delirious if you thought the chants were loud - also went for a grand total of 2mins in the whole game.

Btw, I'm not pro pyro but I am 110% pro RBB

Happy Here again :)

It seems a lot of Misfit RBB ignored the ban and sneaked in to the stadium, bet you enjoyed the soccer game without having to be follow a drummed band of misfits who think life is about bucking the system and authority , enjoy your sad life!!!! .  

Bye for now from Happy :)

People are entitled to do what they want but one thing is for certain the fans go to the stadium for the football not for the RBB.  To those that stayed home you missed the best 45mins of our season I hope you get whatever you want out of not turning up. 

Edited by scarcev

The main question SHOULD be:

What is stadium security doing to prevent flares from getting into the grounds, they already extensively frisk members, what is the point of having cops around the RBB if they can’t even identify who lights flares.

Having flares hidden in the toilets from the Rugby Union game the night before isn’t good enough.

Our tax money is going towards those who can not do their job, that is of the utmost importance, if you get paid to do something, DO IT RIGHT, it seems obviously the cops are letting things slide just so that the club and game can have bad publicity and can justify them getting to our games in large numbers to rip our club off.

How people are too stupid to look at the job of authorities baffles me.

1 hour ago, HAPPY said:

It seems a lot of Misfit RBB ignored the ban and sneaked in to the stadium, bet you enjoyed the soccer game without having to be follow a drummed band of misfits who think life is about bucking the system and authority , enjoy your sad life!!!! .  

Bye for now from Happy :)

Hope you walked in the RBB Active bays at some point. Enjoy your file with an anti-terror organisation. Don't organise any suspicious trips. That group is prone to mixing up information between their risk management and terrorism departments.

I'd offer you a lawyer, but you can't appeal anything anyway!

How fair is the life of a football attendee.

1 hour ago, scarcev said:

People are entitled to do what they want but one thing is for certain the fans go to the stadium for the football not for the RBB.  To those that stayed home you missed the best 45mins of our season I hope you get whatever you want out of not turning up. 

So why do you always cry like a bi.tch about the rbb , best 45mins of the season hahahaha 

These comments increase my hangover. 

Sure, no active support may mean **** all to some of you and you may argue it's not needed, but to us who are active it means a lot and is the big difference between us and other sports. Best 45 mins? Took over 6 months for that. We've been through lots of **** nights where it was practically only us in the stadium and people say "wow, they really love their team, even in a shitfight", and now it's all how they're not here to support the team, how selfish.

If you don't care about active then that's fine, just don't go bitching that we're thinking of only ourselves, there's more at steak here and if that's hard to understand then you'll never know why we have issues with extra riot police and anti-terror security to say the least.

This bloke Nicknova is a classic example of the antisocial misfit that makes up the RBB "increase my hangover"   " First I bang the drum, then I bang your mum " what sort of human being publishes crap like that, a misfit and that is the RBB .

Blameturner  you must have been drunk when you wrote this , can you explain what you are trying to say ?

"Hope you walked in the RBB Active bays at some point. Enjoy your file with an anti-terror organisation. Don't organise any suspicious trips. That group is prone to mixing up information between their risk management and terrorism departments.

I'd offer you a lawyer, but you can't appeal anything anyway!

How fair is the life of a football attendee."