WSW Club Thread 2021

mack

9 hours ago, MajorMelons said:

Large parts of the pitch at parra stadium look like a bumpy sandpit with couple of blades of grass poking through.

Can’t believe the stadium management is getting away with it. 

Tell you what whoever does the grounds keeping at the stadium I would love to see their lawns. I can only imagine how terrible they would be

10 hours ago, MajorMelons said:

Large parts of the pitch at parra stadium look like a bumpy sandpit with couple of blades of grass poking through.

Can’t believe the stadium management is getting away with it. 

Pretty shocking when you compare it to AAMI stadium etc

6 hours ago, Sithslayer1991 said:

Tell you what whoever does the grounds keeping at the stadium I would love to see their lawns. I can only imagine how terrible they would be

They need to get my former Richmond high class mates to help, they could grow grass under any lighting condition 

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if this is the right thread for this question, but is the fixture on 2nd March v City the rescheduled one from a couple weeks back? I had bought tickets for the original date and after the postponement ticketek said that they would honour the tickets for the new date of the game but heard nothing from the club about this

3 hours ago, apvz said:

Not sure if this is the right thread for this question, but is the fixture on 2nd March v City the rescheduled one from a couple weeks back? I had bought tickets for the original date and after the postponement ticketek said that they would honour the tickets for the new date of the game but heard nothing from the club about this

Yes we only play city at home once this season.

17 hours ago, THEWANDERERSPOST said:

Statistically Yeboah is one of our best players this season lol.

The second chart is interesting. He's taken the second most shot per 90 min of anyone but has a relatively low average xG. Suggests that he's just spamming shots, regardless of whether the shot is on or not. I guess that supports some of the criticism he gets for his decision making, although we have been asking for someone to shoot ***** for ages.

I take my hat off to Coxy. It must be very emotional for him at the moment,  having decided to pursue his career in a distant country and not being there to be part of the experience being with his first newborn, and just being able to hold that baby. I'm not sure I could have done it. An amazing sacrifice, just to play for our club. Kudos. 

Edited by Wanderboy
  • mack changed the title to WSW Club Thread 2021
  • mack locked this topic