Wanderers ACL Appearances:
Wanderers ACL Goals:

Wanderers FFA Cup Appearances: 3
Wanderers FFA Cup Goals: 1

Wanderers Club World Cup Appearances:
Wanderers Club World Cup Goals:

Wanderers Total Appearances: 3
Wanderers Total Goals: 1

Yearly Appearances & Goals: 2019/20: 3 (1)

International Team: Poland
International Caps: 9
International Goals: 0

Individual Awards:

Team Honours:

Highlight: Scored his first goal for the Wanderers in their 7-1 win against Sydney United in the 2019 FFA Cup Round of 16 game.
Highlight:
Highlight:

Description: Experienced attacking midfielder who has spent the majority of his career in either the Polish 1st Division or the English Championship. He suffered a serious knee injury at training weeks prior to the start of the A-League 2019/20 season and returned to Poland for treatment and a long rehabilitation, and did not return to Australia. He became one of the few Wanderers players to make competitive appearances for the club without playing an A-League game.

View full record

8 hours ago, Taurus said:

It's cute that he thinks we still have Dinosaurs in Australia 

Radosław Majewski

14 June at 19:26 · 

Not too bad intro ☺️ thank you Western Sydney Wanderers FC and see you soon in 🇦🇺🦖🐊 👋🏼

https://www.facebook.com/RadoslawMajewskiOfficial/videos/2522764664402375/

We do have dinosaurs they set our energy policy 

how’s that for political satire I’m like that Jonathan Pie? 

8 hours ago, Taurus said:

Radosław Majewski

Not too bad intro ☺️ thank you Western Sydney Wanderers FC and see you soon in 🇦🇺🦖🐊 👋🏼

e0141aabef4d867b5ac02f704988ebc8?width=6

9 hours ago, Taurus said:

Radosław Majewski

He probably thought he selected a kangaroo!

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎18‎/‎06‎/‎2019 at 1:02 AM, Taurus said:

Radosław Majewski

Well, birds are classified as dinsosaurs, right? So.. technicallllllllyyy…...

Rado's wife has just opened a restaurant which has apparently been a goal for some time, so her & the children are planning to stay in Poland. 

I'll bet they'll pay him a visit, probably at Christmas.

He also has the option of a 2nd year should be play X # of games, but he can also choose not to accept it, if he wants to go home 

2 hours ago, FCB said:

That's a poor excuse for business class, actually. Once you've flown business with Emirates in the A380, life is not the same again.

Could be mistaken for a LOT airlines plane back in the 70's.

Bossi alert

Western Sydney Wanderers' newest recruit expects the weight of expectation to fall heavily upon his shoulders, believing fans will want performances similar to a former Johnny Warren medallist. Polish attacking midfielder Radoslaw Majewski signed for the Wanderers after advice from countryman and former Sydney FC star Adrian Mierzejewski, who was crowned 2018's A-League player of the year.

Wanderers' new Polish signing expects Mierzejewski comparisons - By Dominic Bossi July 12, 2019 — 6.18pm

Western Sydney Wanderers' newest recruit expects the weight of expectation to fall heavily upon his shoulders, believing fans will want performances similar to a former Johnny Warren medallist.

Polish attacking midfielder Radoslaw Majewski signed for the Wanderers after advice from countryman and former Sydney FC star Adrian Mierzejewski, who was crowned 2018's A-League player of the year.

Loading video

The 32-year-old former Poland international was signed to be the creative linchpin of the Wanderers and has already been warned of the expectation for him to deliver, just as Mierzejewski did for the Sky Blues.

"I spoke about it with Adrian, you know about about the league and how he did but it is actually very good," he said. "People will compare us if they want, they probably try to compare me to him, you know, with what he did for the Sydney FC."

The former Nottingham Forest player has long been a target of the Wanderers, revealing the club had been pursuing him since the start of the year. Initially, he didn't give a move to Australia too much thought until the club renewed their interest months later.

"An agent was in touch in January but I didn't take this serious until March, probably when it was more serious," he said. ''They said you know there is a club in Sydney, if you want an opportunity. I said, 'OK, let's bring the details and then we'll see and then we'll speak'. In May, everything comes up quickly about the contract, about this opportunity."

Majewski only began training late in the week with the Wanderers but is a strong chance to make his debut against Leeds United in next Saturday's friendly match at Bankwest Stadium. He won't be the only new face possibly lining up against Marcelo Bielsa's side with centre-back Dylan McGowan also in line to start for his new club.

"The strength and conditioning coach has sent me over a program. My season didn't finish until the first week of June so I was a lot longer than the boys here because they obviously missed finals and I got a little bit longer on the other side." McGowan said. "I've kept myself in good enough shape that when Leeds come, I'll be ready for whatever the manager decides."

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...